-

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Creative Bloq: A Great Resource

While doing research for blog posts and research for my own projects in graphic design and advertising I always end up looking at the website creativebloq.com. So today I am going to tell you why you should consider using this website in your future. 

The first time I came across Creative Bloq was when I was working on one of my first projects for graphic design when I started at the University of Northern Iowa. I was looking for fonts to use,  but didn’t want to pay for them. I typed in “the best free fonts for graphic designers” and Creative Bloq popped up. This page had 100 of the best  free fonts and not only did you get to view them, there was a link you were able to click to go straight to download the font onto your computer. 
This is one of many attributes Creative Bloq has. The site is easy to figure out and straight to the point, you aren’t searching for what you're looking for, it’s there. You could spend hours looking through all the information they place on their website. Creative Bloq has everything from articles and trends, broken down sections of their website, and tutorials. Although I find this website to be mainly about design they have sections for topics such as advertising, branding, and photography. 


I have placed this website in my sources and am on at a couple times a week finding new sources for my graphic design and advertising products. If you are ever stuck on an idea browse their website, I can promise you whatever you come across will spark your brain and get ideas flowing. You can find other resources straight from Creative Bloq which is a great tool. I highly recommend looking into the site and adding to your list of resources, it won’t let you down.



Below I have placed the link to take you to their website! Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment